Looking good, guys!

The main impression is the need for integrated documentation. For
instance, on Windows Python help comes in this big fat self-contained
.chm file, and there's everything in there, in a consistent format.
The quality of the documentation contained therein may vary, but it's
a one-stop shop. But this would be a big job.

We were talking about including LuaCOM, but the latest luaforge binary
is still Lua 5.0! I remember some months back doing a 'hack' build for
Lua 5.1, and having to change some very old-fashioned APIs. Is the
source now cleanly buildable for Lua 5.1?

steve d.