On 5/10/08, Jim Whitehead II <jnwhiteh@gmail.com> wrote:
> Thanks for the reports everyone, I'm going to go back to the drawing
> board on this one, and hopefully end up with a nice packaged solution.

I'll speculate and say you didn't set the Mac OS X Deployment Target
(-mmacosx-version-min). You need to specify the minimum version you
expect to run on.

Also, if you plan to support any thing less than 10.3.9, you must
compile the PowerPC part with gcc 3.3 because Apple dynamically links
everything built with gcc 4.0 with libgcc_s which is only available
starting with 10.3.9.

-Eric