In order to provide users with a simple click and run Lua interpreter,
I built a very basic application bundle that includes lua, and
launches it via Terminal when the application is double clicked.  This
works fine on my Leopard machine, but I've had some reports of issues
on older Tiger/PPC setups.  I've just rebuilt the interpreter as a
universal binary, and I'm wondering if there are any kind souls who
would be willing to test it out for me:

http://wowprogramming.com/utils/mac/lua-wow.dmg

Thanks in advance for any help you can provide