On Sat, May 03, 2008 at 01:38:26AM +0200, Jilani Khaldi wrote:
> Hi All,
> Lua again...
> I need to write very simple web apps using plain CGI written in Lua. I
> just need to read vars in HTML forms, read and set values to cookies. I
> have found Kepler very big for my needs and I couldn't get CGILua
> working. So, is there any simple solution to this problem, perhaps just
> one or two modules to copy in a directory and call them?
> Thank you very much.

If you are running Debian or a derivative, I suggest installing
liblua5.1-cgi0 package and read the README.Debian help file.

The Debian package integrates a SAPI implementation based on env
variables, thus should work out of the box without additional kepler
packages isntalled, as explained in the readme.

Cheers.
--
Enrico Tassi