	Hi PA

Out of curiosity, what would be a concrete usage scenario for not consuming an entire data set (i.e. breaking in the middle of an iteration)?
	Sometimes I know the result set is a single row.  In
these cases I do `db:select("id","table","cpf="..cpf) ()'
This way there is only one fetch, thus the function hadn't reached
the nil at the end...

Would it not be more advantageous to frame the underlaying query to only return the data needed in the first place?
	Sure but I think the library cannot do that...

	Regards,
		Tomás