thanks. I have seen that but it gives me the
impression that it is a fork of luainterface ?

Beside, seems that luainterface has a slightly larger
community so I was hoping that it would have more bugs
ironed out, not that I thought luanet is buggy just
that I think the more people use a piece of software,
the less bug it has, assuming same level of
complexity.

would give it a second look.