Alex Davies wrote:
Hi James,

What that means is that your host app has floating point exceptions enabled. By default, the fpu should just produce propagating NaNs and Infs. Perhaps you're running inside Delphi or similar? Anyway, to disable floating point exceptions.

On an x86 where __asm{} allows you to type assembler, this'll do it:

__asm {
 finit;
}

(Reinitializes the fpu to its default state)

Yes, it is a Delphi app. We had tried using _controlfp to mask out floating point exceptions, but the copy protection package we're using on release builds seems to prevent that from working.

--
  James W. Walker, Innoventive Software LLC
  <http://www.frameforge3d.com/>