Well, I'm working on my script, and I can get as far as connecting to
my wireless router. However, when I run the Wlan.getIPAddress()
function, I get 42.x.x.x (it changes every time), not 192.168.1.117
like I should. I can use the PSP's browser just fine, and the XMB says
that I'm 192.168.1.117. Why is this happening?