I've got the idea now :)

Thank you
On Mar 28, 2008, at 8:35 AM, gary ng wrote:

--- Eugen-Andrei Gavriloaie <shiretu@gmail.com> wrote:
a={}
print(a)
table: 0x10b1b0

I think the question remains: Why boolean variables
are so special? Am
I missing something important?

a=true
print(a)
true

so what is the different between boolean and table ?
the only auto convertion as far as I know is number
all the rest would give you error if you want to do a
'concat' or other string operation. print() do the
tostring() internally if I am not mistaken because
that is the end result you want(print), 'a human
readable representation of a lua value'.

http://www.yahoo.com/r/hs