 >> and we'll have problems with math library
 LHdF> sure, but the math library is mostly for real numbers, right?
 LHdF> do you really want to compute cos of an integer?

no, of course, I wan't :) anyway, we should have possibility not
compiling math library at least. do you agree?

I like LNUM patch, the reason is simple - we need the 64bit
integers for a nice bussines (imagine a money, file size, disks
space, etc.) calculation and the float point numbers for
creating graphs (percent fractions, for example).

 LHdF> Or do you mean the libraries as well?

 LHdF> what other libraries have such problems?

they don't, AFAIK

--
Yours sincerely, Eugeny.
Doctor Web, Ltd. http://www.drweb.com