Fabio Mascarenhas wrote:
Does AVG tell you why it thinks the program is a trojan? Given that
the purpose of this lib seems to be to mess around Windows internals
and system configuration it is probably a false positive, but the I
would audit the source and build it from source just in case.

No, AVG doesn't tell why it thinks so.
I'm aware that can be a false positive - that's why I ask others to verify.
As far as I can see, the DLL comes with no source code, so building it isn't an option.

--
Shmuel