On 3/19/08, Stefan Sandberg <keffo.sandberg@gmail.com> wrote:
> Don't take this the wrong way or anything, but what's the upside of that? :)

If/when[*] Parrot takes over as the default Perl implementation, this
will in practice mean that it will be installed in every modern Linux
machine. This could become a very interesting option for hassle-free
deployment of Lua scripts.

-- Hisham

[*] I love how the German language collapses these two words into the
same, and I often miss this feature in other languages... "wenn"
allows for effortless diplomatic writing ;)