I think so too, actually. The standard <math.h> works with doubles on all 32-bit systems I saw so far.

On Tue, Mar 18, 2008 at 11:19 AM, Asko Kauppi <askok@dnainternet.net> wrote:

Do you need to suffix math functions with 'f' (s.a. 'floorf()',
'powf()') or does your compiler use right ones without the suffix?

I think in the current unpatched Lua, functions actually work with
double, and then scale down to storing as floats. Each system might be
different, though.

-asko