While keeping the switch in the for loop is probably more proper. It's
not really what I meant. cpcall should continue returning LUA_ERRMEM
every time I call it. Eventually it will segfault. Just to be clear,
in my application (this is just a test program) I call cpcall once and
I get a segfault. For some reason it became necessary for me to call
cpcall repeatedly in this test program to reproduce this (I think it
has to do with building error messages on the stack).

--
-Patrick Donnelly

"One of the lessons of history is that nothing is often a good thing
to do and always a clever thing to say."

-Will Durant