I added some tasks for lua_qt on the wiki.. I don't think I have an
opinion about the organization issue. I'm up for anything really, I
could have applied to complete these tasks myself, but I figure they'd
have a bigger chance of getting approved if they come from an
organization, and I do think that having solid and accessible qt
bindings for lua would be a great asset to the community.

Are we looking to for some kind of committee, or just a number of mentors?

Ariel.