Asko Kauppi wrote:
Teamspeak 3 will be scriptable in Lua itself, so my vote is definately on this thingy.

Agreed. If anyone wants to test TeamSpeak, I've set up a server at 67.207.136.16, on the default port, with password "lua". (I've password protected it because I don't want port-scanners to be able to access it.) I'm connected now and probably will be for the next several hours, at least.

And with that, I think we've discussed this topic thoroughly enough for now, at least for this mailing list.

Matt