----- Original Message ----- From: "Alexander Gladysh"

Though, adding a continue would bring discussions about adding
continue N and break N (for exiting/continuing Nth nested loop above)
-- features for which I vigorously against. :)

Alexander.

Although there have been instances where a break N would have saved me grief, I definitely agree. I'd prefer to have to think harder when writing those cases then to have more difficulty understanding the code at a later date. So lets consider that the aforementioned discussion on continue N and break N, and implement continue ;).

- Alex