No problem at all! We are very aware that many things are missing from
LuaEclipse.

We are currently working to enhance the architecture to ease the
integration of RemDebug. This is our next priority, so you will be
hearing from us very soon. ;-)

Feel free to make suggestions and requests.

--
Luís Eduardo Jason Santos