Hello :-)

I have got a question : is it possible to specify a "chunk name"
for code being executed as the body of a Lua coroutine, in order
to get a more relevant traceback message in case of error ?

For example :

Lua 5.1.1  Copyright (C) 1994-2006 Lua.org, PUC-Rio
> c=coroutine.create(function() local a=1 print(a) coroutine.yield() a.x=nil end)
> print(coroutine.resume(c))
1
true
> print(coroutine.resume(c))
false   stdin:1: attempt to index local 'a' (a number value)
> print(debug.traceback(c))
stack traceback:
       stdin:1: in function <stdin:1>

I would like to have a name I choose instead of "stdin".
After all, the error is inside the coroutine, not in the main
Lua state.

Does anybody know how to do that ?

Thanks in advance !
Matias.