"Jeff Pohlmeyer" <yetanothergeek@gmail.com> wrote:

> On Thu, Feb 14, 2008 at 11:31 AM, Thomas Lauer <thomas.lauer@virgin.net> wrote:
>
> > The Lua 5.1 short reference provides a concise summary of the Lua syntax
> >  and core libraries. The 2nd draft of the updated 5.1 version can be
> >  downloaded from either the lua-users.org wiki:
> >  http://lua-users.org/wiki/LuaShortReference
> >  or from my website:
> >  http://thomaslauer.com/comp/Lua_Short_Reference
>
> Sorry if I missed it somewhere, but are there any restrictions on
> redistributing this? I would like to include the HTML version
> along with a project I am working on...

You missed it because it's not there:-)

As far as I'm concerned, you're free to do whatever pleases you with
both the PDF and the HTML versions. I am not sure about Enrico's stance
on this but I assume he wouldn't mind either.

I will try to get this sorted and put a statement into the document(s).

--
cheers  thomasl

web: http://thomaslauer.com/start