From: Thomas Lauer
> The 2nd draft of the updated 5.1 version can be
> downloaded from either the lua-users.org wiki:
>
> http://lua-users.org/wiki/LuaShortReference
>
> or from my website:
>
> http://thomaslauer.com/comp/Lua_Short_Reference

My thanks for this; it looks excellent!

> Please direct all comments, bug reports et cetera to the lua-l mailing
> list or to thomas.lauer@gmail.com.

One minor nit: I don't like the way various logical sections flow across
logical page breaks. Bad is "Function call" which has one line on one
page and the 6 remaining on the next. Worse is "Formatting examples"
which has one line on one physical page and the remaining 11 on another
physical page.

Better (I contend) to shrink fonts and/or remove information to keep
sections together.

One formatting suggestion: the visual style of the section headers does
not (to me) cause them to appear to parent their section. Remove the
italics and bullet and indent; that way the header will be left-aligned
with the table it owns (including the vertical edges of letters) and the
bold and color differentiation will suffice to differntiate it. Further,
just a bit of space would be good to tie it to the table below instead
of above.

For example, instead of...

  * /Basic operations/
----------------------------------