On Wed, Feb 13, 2008 at 09:55:23AM -0800, Wesley Smith wrote:
> I think your question could equally be "how to integrate Lua and
> C/C++?".
>
> wes

Well, my question is more game than lua oriented.
I am only starting to program games. Thanks to article at
http://www.onlamp.com/lpt/a/6467
I am able to embed lua in my games (pong and tic-tac-toe)
to parse configuration file.
Perhaps what I am asking is too early in my game programming
experience, but from somewhere I have to start :)

On Thu, Feb 14, 2008 at 03:06:19AM -0500, G.H. wrote:
> Take a look at http://www.boswars.org/ it's open source
> and simple enough I think.
>
> Regards.
> - Mario