Hi Everyone,
my application (numerical simulation of a wireless network) is roughly
50% Lua and 50% C++. Lua code provides simulator organization, overall
logic, I/O, user interface, configuration, traffic generation, etc.
Computationally intensive numeric algorithms are implemented in C++
and exported to Lua.

I would like to step through my code with a debugger crossing from
"Lua-land" to "C/C++ land" and back from within the same debugger.
Setting break points in both Lua and C/C++, inspecting Lua and C/C++
variables (global and local), Lua stack, etc.

Is there any such debugger in existence?

--Leo--