Duck <duck@roaming.ath.cx> writes:
> Also, Bou plugs into an existing Lua installation; Prime Mover does not
> (it carries around its own Lua sources and compiles them as needed).

Pm's technique is an interesting way to get around the "nobody has the
necessary prerequisites installed" problem that tends to be a issue for
alternative build systems.... [e.g., "ant", which I guess needs tens of
megabytes of crap installed before it will do anything...]

-Miles

--
Optimist, n. A proponent of the doctrine that black is white.