"steve donovan" <steve.j.donovan@gmail.com> writes:
> I've been reading the docs, certainly most things have been thought
> about, and Lua is being used creatively.  (Although it is irksome to
> have it refered to as 'pmscript')

I was reading through the docs just now, and haven't seen "pmscript"
anywhere yet.  They definitely don't try to hide the fact that they're
using Lua, in fact they seem to mention Lua about every five
words... :-/

[They even suggest that you can use "pm" to just run raw Lua scripts and
dispense with the pm rules engine altogether!]

-Miles

--
Sabbath, n. A weekly festival having its origin in the fact that God made the
world in six days and was arrested on the seventh.