I am applying Lua to a DeviceNet protocol project.  DeviceNet has a very large set of data types including some 64 bit types.  Within C code they can be declared using __int64 or unsigned __int64.

lua_pushnumber results in warnings or errors with these.
warning C4244: 'function' :conversion from '__int64 ' to 'double ', possible loss of data
warning C4244: 'function' : conversion from 'unsigned __int64 ' to 'double ', possible loss of data
error C2520: conversion from unsigned __int64 to double not implemented, use signed __int64

Is there an extension library that addresses this, or am I about to create one?

Thanks,
Al