That is true. :) But I think most people will flock around once the solutions are so simple they hardly see them anywhere.

The same development cycle existed for 'require' and modules in Lua as a whole. Only now, with LuaRocks, we're about to get to the seamless part. Me hopes.. ;)

-asko

On Wed, 23 Jan 2008 13:20:19 +0200