I'm writing to announce the release of lua-imlib2-0.1. This is the
first public release (although the code was written quite some months
ago now). lua-imlib2 provides a binding to the Imlib2 image
manipulation library (part of the Enlightenment project). It provides
similar functionality to Lua-GD.

The library has thorough API documentation (though arguably
'big-picture' style documentation is lacking). I have only tested with
Imlib2-1.4.0. If you have any problems installing/building then please
let me know. I've written a rockspec for this release which should
hopefully be added to the luarocks rockspec repository soon.

License: MIT/X11
Homepage: http://asbradbury.org/projects/lua-imlib2/
Download: http://luaforge.net/projects/lua-imlib2/
Documentation: http://asbradbury.org/projects/lua-imlib2/doc/