Tim Kelly wrote:
>> As far as I know... no. I wish that too.
>>
>> On 29/12/2007, Leigh McRae <leigh.mcrae@cogeco.ca> wrote:
>>> Is this list not moderated?

There was a lot of noise, but I think it is better that the
discussion is done here out in the open. There will be things like
this from time to time. I've seen worse.

> Ah, everyone is in favor of free speech until someone says something they don't like.
>
> I think a lot of newbies and observers should take note of the recent posts and the decidely suppressive nature of them.

Poking my grubby fingers in... Well, it looks like a clash of
cultures. There is nothing wrong with what the Lua team is doing.
One does not make a big deal of what the zlib team does, for
instance, and zlib is everywhere -- ubiquitous, pervasive and
stable. In engineering, there are many ways to skin a cat. There
are many cultures. No big deal.

It's very unlikely that we'll see the kind of "Ruby on Rails" hype
and marketing hereabouts. Those who require Lua to be posed in a
different 'cultural setting' will need to develop the relevant
'propaganda', if you will, themselves, by and large.

Since this is the holiday season, I think this whole thing should
end once and for all. Let us start with a smile in 2008, everyone.

Here is mine... :-)

--
Cheers,
Kein-Hong Man (esq.)