Tim Kelly <gtkelly@dialectronics.com> writes:
> I had unsubscribed but needed to reference a couple of posts in
> offline emails and picked up on Stephen Kellet's continued distortions
> and now outright lies.

Stephen, like most of the contributors to this thread, has been trying
to help you, despite your constant inflammatory statements and
distortions.

I don't know whether you're a troll, or you're simply too stupid or too
arrogant to see this, but either way, there's little point in continuing
to listen to your silliness.

Plonk.

-Miles

--
My books focus on timeless truths.  -- Donald Knuth