[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next]
- Subject: Re: Lua and Win32 API binding.
- From: "Habib" <habib@...>
- Date: Mon, 17 Dec 2007 17:14:03 +0600
Wow, Execllent! I just can't believe it. How could it be there and me not
findng it? All my searches pointed to the ability of BMP display only, not
even a mention that wxLua has a JEPG decompressor builtin.
Excellent work Hakki Dogusan, I can handle the rest.
Again, thank you for all the help.
----- Original Message -----
From: "Hakki Dogusan" <email@example.com>
To: "Lua list" <firstname.lastname@example.org>
Sent: Monday, December 17, 2007 3:44 PM
Subject: Re: Lua and Win32 API binding.
Hakki Dogusan wrote:
Thefore first I tried: wxWidgets. Dropped it when I couldn't find any
easy way to display a JPEG on the screen. Hacking it will be more
troublesome than it's worth. Add with it the requirement that we need to
capture webcam image and shoot pictures, and things get out of hand
But, wxWidgets can display JPEG images on screen? After seeing your
message, to be sure, I just compile samples/image. JPEG related code
[snip cpp example]
I translated mentioned sample to wxLua.
- Designed to work in wxLua/samples/wximage folder
- Some parts are commented out with --[[FIXME
- There is a flag to prevent one slow operation
- There is a bug I left, about wx.wxFileSelector usage (possibly my