Hi,

Thanks for advices but I give up...

First of all now ./configure is saying that I don't have other
libraries, that I had several days ago - they disappeared?!

Secondly - fink sucks, it tells me the very different stuff than to you:
$ fink apropos lua
Information about 2088 packages read in 1 seconds.

(the end)

...I changed repositories and nothing changed, I used selfupdate,
update-all etc. and nothing changed. Unix-like stuff on OX S needs a lot
of work and I'm tired of it.

Greetz,
Timo

--