Well I already found one bug, I forgot to set the handler to default
behavior when clearing the old handler (that the user set).

Just a quick overview of what each function is (because I forgot to
make a quick readme):

signal.signal(sig, handler)
  sig = string/number for the signal
  handler = function to set handler, or nil to clear it
returns the result of the signal() call (on the C side) or then
previous handler if you clear it.

signal.raise(sig)
  sig = string/number for the signal
returns the result of raise() call (on the C side)

you can see what signals you have available to you by looking through
the contents of the signal table.

Cheers,

--
-Patrick Donnelly

"One of the lessons of history is that nothing is often a good thing
to do and always a clever thing to say."

-Will Durant