> Stefan Sandberg
> Is there any particular reason why you need to statically
> link everything?
> It's quickly becomes messy when you're no longer in charge of
> which crt things are linked to, and you can end up with
> different heaps, which can/should behave very badly.

No particular reason except it's one less DLL to cart around. If it's
problematic there isn't an issue switching to the DLL. I am using the
dynamic crt for everything involved - I just usually statically link to
3rd party libraries ( tinyxml, lua, etc ) when possible to reduce the
number of files that need to be in sync.