I don't see it possible to request email notifications of the Wiki contents.

Is this right, and if so, could such a feature be added to the Lua Wiki. At least I feel part of my absence from Wiki has been simply forgetting it's there; a list of changes (with links) might keep people using it more?

Ideally, the mails would also carry the changed contents, so one would instantly be able to observe what kind of changes occurred. Mails should come only daily, multiple changes (at least by the same person, as often happens) being carried in the same message. Is this asking too much? 0:) Would others find such useful?

There is the 'Recent Changes' page: http://lua-users.org/wiki/ RecentChanges

-asko