I am a graduate student at the Stevens Institute of Technology in Hoboken, NJ. I am writing because next semester I am trying to organize a class which looks into automatizing functions in a program called Ecotect which uses LUA scripting for all of its procedures.

Does anyone know of any LUA scripting instructors or classes in the New York area? Better yet, does anyone know of an Ecotect/Lua scripting class in New York. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks.