Hi Diego,

yes, I had a look at it. I am not sure though if I fully understood it.

My feeling is, that it can not use it out-of-the-box, but could be a starting point for my own implementation. However it would probably the same effort to implement a one-off solution.

I am new to Lua and the eco-system around it, so with my mail I just wanted to make sure if I missed an obvious library, before re- inventing the wheel ;-)

  Thanks for taking the time to answer.

Cheers,
Mariano