--- Diego Nehab <diego@tecgraf.puc-rio.br> wrote:
> But what is the "proper" case?
I would say the exact form as in the RFC, as people
tend to read that as the 'spec', though forget to read
the lines saying 'case is insentive in header'.

So Capitalize the first character or the first
character in the 'sub-word' like Content-Md5. Sort of
Camel case but with '-' as the indication that what
follow is another word that needs to be capitalize.

I just wonder why they wrote the RFC like that rather
than all capital or all lower case.