I get list postings in Digest form -- Merick's old post that started
this thread is not in the Oct 7, 2007 10:00 AM (vol 70, issue 8)
digest, nor in the 3 prior digests.

So far I've not noticed any problems in the digests (old or
out-of-order posts, or missing posts that got replies that weren't
missing). going back about 2 months or so, that I can recall.

Mason