On 10/6/07, Adrian Perez <moebius.lists@gmail.com> wrote:
The popen() system surely works on MacOS X with Lua 5.0.x. I used it on
the past, but don't remember exactly the flags needed. If I recall
correctly, you need to pass -DUSE_POPEN=1 to the compiler command
lines, which can be done by setting CFLAGS in the Makefile.

This is good news. I figured that it did, but I needed to get a direction because I don't have any clue about Macs. I will tell them to give it a try. I will post back when they have tried this out.
--
Regards,
Ryan