sorry forgot, I do have the result, http://giger.servebeer.com/pics/Development/Lua/tinylua_win32.zip

David Given wrote:
Periodically we have discussions about how best to reduce the size of the Lua interpreter. There seem to be a number of techniques for doing this --- removing the compiler, the libraries, the list of opcodes, etc. But I can't find any definitive documentation on what can do done, and how effective it is.

I am now in a position where I'd like to embed a minimised Lua interpreter in an application. If I really try hard, what kind of size am I looking at? Are there any on-line resources that can assist me (I can't find anything in the wiki)?

Ta,