"Thomas Breuel" <tmbdev@gmail.com> wrote:

> In any case, I think what Lua really needs is not another core+library

Frankly, I am selfish in this respect: I care more about what *I* need
than what Lua needs. To me, Lua and its 'universe' is a bit like Lego:
everyone can build whatever he or she wants out of the basic blocks.

And Idle is precisely what I want; that *is* its raison d'être. A few
other people have found it useful as well... there you are.

By all means ignore it if you don't need it.

--
cheers  thomasl

web : http://thomaslauer.com/start