complete rewrite. no more LuaTask, no more memory eating, no more
crashes. added command console.

can act as a tunnel to SOCKS5 proxy (so one can use Tor anonymiser).

the code is far from perfect, but it works. you need LuaSocket to run
LuaProxy.

will not work under windows (output code using VT100 control codes),
but can work under cygwin/msys.

http://luaforge.net/frs/?group_id=279

ps: please tell me if i should post more LuaProxy announces here. i
don't want to make a noise if noone interested in it.

pps: the released code is a "cut-off" of real working proxy, which
used to serve ~10 users on my linux server. it shouldn't crash at all.
%-)

pps: the code is a mess, so it is considered "beta". i should refactor
and document it...