hello, DarkGod <darkgod@t-o-m-e.net>.

On Wed, 12 Sep 2007 17:24:58 +0200
DarkGod <darkgod@t-o-m-e.net> wrote:

> You might still want to look at T-Engine 3 if you want a Lua
> framework, game modules are all written in pure lua, no C at all.
i'm aware of ToME, and i downloaded it some month ago. it's a very nice
work, but there are just too many things to learn. it's easier for me
to write everything from scratch. %-)

and for me coding is very fun itself. %-) but maybe i'll switch to ToME
in future.

ps: glad to know that creator of T-Engine is reading this list.
T-Engine is what i will reccomend any RL-writer who wants a
good framework for creating RL. %-)