> From: Ketmar Dark <ketmar@ic.km.ua>
>
> hello, David Kastrup <dak@gnu.org>.
>
> > <URL:http://t-o-m-e.net/main.php?tome_current=0> maybe?
> no. ToME core written in C. and what i want to get is a pure Lua
> implementation.

There are none that are in pure Lua. There is not much point in it anyway,
things like LOS or low level term code dont gain anything from being in Lua.

You might still want to look at T-Engine 3 if you want a Lua framework,
game modules are all written in pure lua, no C at all.
Check http://wiki.t-o-m-e.net/ there are quite a few modules for T3 already
and the number grows as I speak :) As well as guides and howtos.

PS: Sorry if this seems like a shameful plug, it really is given I'm
T-Engine/ToME's creator ;>