On 9/11/07, Luiz Henrique de Figueiredo <lhf@tecgraf.puc-rio.br> wrote:
> > I've found that its relatively easy to add the entire history of Lua
> > (1.0 - 5.1.2) using the sequence of tarballs and the dates associated
> > with them (Lua 1.0 turns out to be 'later' than 1.1, but that doesn't
> > sound too problematic...)
>
> You may want to start with lua-all:
>         http://lua-users.org/lists/lua-l/2007-05/msg00366.html

That would have been preferable, though the extra tool uses tarballs
as its 'version-points'...

I have the entire history imported (by-version) as well as the latest
bug-fixes.  Interesting enough, the entire history of Lua fits into
1.5MB. (uncompressed) ... same size as the compressed lua-all.tar
archive..

--
Thomas Harning Jr.