XenoLiz wrote:
> [snip]
> I don't understand you. In this treat start on discussions union script
> langs by Lua VM.
>
> One decision based on compile and this paths release^  (may be) for Ruby
> and Python for Lua 4,
>
> So about this release^  on vertion 5, I don`t know.
>
> Perhaps writing and universal virtual machine.
> But as you rightly note, leading to complex (as in writing,
> accompaniment, and the example jvm using)
>
> [snip]
>
> No, I can`t. May be better write on C++? I am use idea SimSkin 2.23 for
> LuaVM. So now I am in the beginning. If
>
> you are interested, we can discuss it.

Thanks for replying, it is appreciated. However, since there is
still a communication problem, it will be difficult to get ideas
across clearly. In light of this impedance matching problem, I
will drop out of this discussion and leave others to reply.

Thanks again and happy coding,
--
Cheers,
Kein-Hong Man (esq.)