From: lua-bounces@bazar2.conectiva.com.br
[mailto:lua-bounces@bazar2.conectiva.com.br] On Behalf Of Fabio
Mascarenhas
Sent: 30 August 2007 17:13
To: Lua list
Subject: Re: [ANN] LuaProfiler 2.0.1 Released

What is your setup (including package.path and package.cpath)? It seems
that Lua is trying to load profiler.dll as a Lua file instead of as a C
library.

--
Fabio

On 8/30/07, Tom Miles <Tom@creative-assembly.co.uk> wrote:

	I just noticed this thread, downloaded
luaprofiler-2.0.1-win32-lua51.zip from the webpage, installed as per
documentation, but i get the error:

	error loading module 'profiler' from file
'data/ui/profiler.dll':
	data/ui/profiler.dll:1: '=' expected near ' '

	When "requiring" the package.

	What am I doing wrong?

DISCLAIMER
This email is sent by The Creative Assembly Limited company No. 03425917, registered in England &Wales registered office 27 Great West Road, Middlesex, TW8 9BW, England. The contents of this e-mail and any attachments are confidential to the intended recipient and may also be legally privileged. Unless you are the named addressee (or authorised to receive for the addressee) of this email you may not copy, disclose or distribute it to anyone else. If you have received this email in error, please notify us immediately by e-mail on postmaster@creative-assembly.co.uk and then delete the email and any copies. The Creative Assembly Limited have made all reasonable efforts to ensure that this e-mail and any attached documents or software are free from software viruses, but it is the recipient's responsibility to confirm this.