[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next]
- Subject: [ANN] LuaSQL 2.1 Released
- From: Tomas Guisasola Gorham <tomas@...>
- Date: Tue, 28 Aug 2007 18:47:32 -0300 (BRT)
LuaSQL is a simple interface from Lua to a DBMS. It enables a Lua program to:
* Connect to ODBC, ADO, Oracle, MySQL, SQLite and PostgreSQL databases;
* Execute arbitrary SQL statements;
* Retrieve results in a row-by-row cursor fashion.
LuaSQL is free software and uses the same license as Lua 5.1.
LuaSQL 2.1 changes
* Added support for SQLite 3
* Bug correction: freeing PGresults in the Postgres driver (thanks to Michael Broughton)
* Corrected memory leak when no cursor created (thanks to Klaus Ripke)
* Corrected bug avoiding duplicate access to stack
LuaSQL source code and documentation can be found at
Feedback is welcome!