Are you talking about the networking/multithreading/etc. thingys mentioned before?

If so, then, well... That would defeat the purpose of Lua being small, and it will get bloated like the .NET Framework did. :-/

I don't use Lua as a primary language, I have C/C++ for that (yes, I am a masochist), I use it as a scripting language for games and it's meeting my needs so far.

Go Lua! :-D

Graham Wakefield wrote:
I would like to second David's comments.

A non-ANSI C but highly portable extension of Lua is desirable for many reasons and users. Having it standardized (blessed, distributed whatever by Lua authors) assists portability and sharing of documentation, support etc. While it may perhaps seem 'not difficult', it is certainly not easy nor brief, and not every Lua/C programmer can afford to create them directly from scratch. Pooling such efforts into the previously suggested standard library extension seems to be one of the most useful possible next 'features' of Lua.